About this template.
- Free template!!
- Single page website - All that you see is in one HTML page
- Deployment is literally pushing one index.html file to the hosting site.
- content is rendered using JQuery's fadeIn() or slideDown() effect - time the effect will last can be customized
- easily Customizable with some knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Uses JQuery
- version: 1.9.1
- JQuery code is in the script block of this page
- by default JQuery is accessed from ajax.googleapis.com - this is to keep all the code in one page
- You can change this behaviour by downloading and adding the script from jquery.com
- CSS code is on the same page
- Additional files needed are
- Any additional image files that might be used
Shivaram Challa (challa.net)
Other projects/tools created by Shiva
All the following tools are coded in C#. They are all licensed under
GNU GPL 3. Which means you can download, use and redistribute at will.
http://readcache.com/getwebfile: Download any text file off of a website.
http://readcache.com/browsepad: Simply a Notepad with a built-in file explorer.
http://readcache.com/excel2csvconverter: Converts Excel(.xls and .xlsx) file to CSV files. Each individual tab will be converted to a seperate CSV file (Webpage under is construction).
http://readcache.com/renameext: Rename several file's extension in a folder in a jiff.
Get source code
- Go to Download page to get the source code
- open the html file in a text editor like notepad or notepad2
- All the development for this template was done using notepad2
- Change all the text according to your needs
- See below guide to understand the purpose of each html element/tag
- Getting Fade-In or Slide-down effect:
- For Fade-in effect: replace
- For Slide-Down effect: replace
- For extending or reducing the time the effect lasts (default is one second (value=1000)):
$("#page1").fadeIn(xx);for the effect to last 3 seconds, replace xx with 3000, at all instance on the index.html file.
HTML element/tag and their purpose (with in this template)
|sub title||h1 small|
|page sub title||h3|
Download this file, by right-click and save as
- index.html Don't click on this link; instead right-click and save-as. OR
- View source of this page and save the source file as index.html
- ...Emply template coming soon...
All these files are optional
- jquery-1.9.1.min.js If you want to use this file you will have to add this line of script in your page:
Copyright © 2013 Shivaram Challa
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see